CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

AHLAN WASAHLAN


Monday, July 19, 2010

~Journey Of Life~

Bismillahirahmanirahim.Assalammualaikumwarahmatullahiwarakatuh. Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah for giving me the oppurtunity to live in this world with a peaceful country.
Journey Of Life? All of life is a journey which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us. We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there, and how happy we are when we get there."



Life is a remarkable journey that takes us up and down a road of happiness, growth, personal interaction, love, fear and sometimes pain and hardship, which comes with all the good we are blessed with. Everyone has their own journey, yet we all experience the same emotions and struggles that are synonymous with life. Life is very tough. Have you thought of that? There are a lot of obstacles that we have to face it seems we are born. Alhamdulillah i'm living in this world for 20 years now. I love my life so much. Thank you so much Allah..^_^

Life is a continuous journey of wonderful experiences that shape us. We should always embrace our joys and sorrows, knowing that it is all part of where we are going and who we will be. The happiness that we feel and the many emotions we have with take us up and down this magnificent road of beauty, love, peace, joy and loss that is all truly part of life's journey. Every step along the way should be savored, understood and enjoyed as it is meant to be. Who ever are you,never forget Allah in your life.

Here i leave you one of my favourite poem that inspired me a lot.

The Road Not Taken
Poet: Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
~I love this poem very much. It really meant to me. I'm still remember that I learnt this poem during insecondary school.Quite funny to remembr it.Hehehehe ~



0 comments: