CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

AHLAN WASAHLAN


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Creating Graphical Object

Free Graphics



Bismillahhirahmanirahim.Assalammualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh. How are you? Hopefully all of you are fine. We meet again. Today, I want to share with you how to draw simple structure and draw more complex structure by using chemsketch software.I have no computer in science class for tomorrow..yeah.^_^...Don't be too happy I have to accomplish my task first....hehehe.Okay,let be serious now.What the simple structures that I have to draw?.Draw atoms, bonds (single, double, triple, wedge, coordination, undefined, and Markush), as well as labels and polymers..There are a lot of structures that I have drawn.






Drawing a Curve

Drawing Different Kinds of Orbitals

Drawing Vacuum Distillation Apparatus


Drawing a Two-chain DNA Strand

Drawing Lipids


Thank you so much madam linda.I'm realize i'm starting to like this subject.So, a special glitter for you Madam Linda.->..........
glitter-graphics.com

Okay, let us meet again for next week task...Free Graphics

0 comments: